Welcome to the Healthy Way Diet Program! Our focus is providing nutritionally sound and medically researched information and advice to help you live healthier, happier lives.
Mini Pumpkin Tarts
This low fat version miniature version of traditional pumpkin pie will be a big hit for dessert.
Egg whites: beaten: 2
Pumpkin: canned: 1
Evaporated milk: nonfat: ¼ cup
Raw honey: 3 tbsp
Ground cinnamon: ½ tsp
Ground ginger: 1/8 tsp
Ground allspice: 1/8 tsp
- Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
- Mix together egg whites, pumpkin, milk, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and salt in medium bowl.
- Put (4) 6 oz custard cups in shallow baking dish.
- Pour mixture into the cups.
- Place baking dish on oven rack and pour boiling water into the baking pan around the custard cups to 1”deep.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted in center of custard cup comes out clean.
- Remove cups from baking pan. Cool.
- Cover and chill up to 24hrs.
Additional Recipe Information
- Nutritional information per serving: 45 calories, 42 mg sodium, 1 mg cholesterol, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g protein, trace of fat and trace of fiber.